Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Why love has

When I give my heart away, you know that  it is forever. As i give my love i give my world to you.
And as our lives unfold for us. We'll watch them bloom together every moment. We shall
See the world anew.
Who can say why love has brought us here. Who can say where love will lead? It's enough to know that love will show the way. And to you we take to love, in both our fullness and our need. Well be ever living as it is today. So here, we stand together and here we make a stand. To offer love and holiness, in faith to understand...
That if living is for loving and if only truth is true, Then i dedicate myself to loving you. As love roots out the obstacles and bring them up to see, we shall offer them to truth and let them go...
Like a forgotten song remembered with words and melody. Love arises from within to take us home so here we stand together, and here we make a stand to offer love and holiness, in faith to understand.
That if living is for loving, and if truth is only true.
Then i dedicate myself to loving you.

No comments:

Post a Comment